Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reed and Summer Romney



It is safe to say that September went so much faster than August! We are having so much fun with Avery. Dallin is such a good big brother! He is always wanting to help give her a bath, put her binky in her mouth, giver her loves and kisses. He is doing very well. Summer is doing fine after the C-section. She has recovered very well with no complications or concerns. Dallin and I took a trip up to Salt Lake a week ago to go to the Cougars game…It was so much fun! Dallin had a blast. He saw ‘Cosmo the Cougar’ the ‘big cougar’ the ‘boys in helmets’ the ‘football players tackling’ the ‘cool endzones’. He was in heaven. We had been planning this trip ever since the end of football season last year, and that is all he talked about all year saying things like, “Mom, I want to go the Cougars game” everyday. Summer and I would wonder about a month ago what he would have to look forward to after the game actually happens or what he would talk about. It didn’t take us long to find out. That night after the game he said to me, “Dad, I want to go to another Cougars game” and he has said it almost every day since then! That’s all from us, have a great Halloween month!

Love, The St. George Romney's

No comments: