The month of May was a busy one as usual.
It began with Mike going to Memphis to visit his sister and brother-in-law for a weekend trip. He stayred with them and they went to Memphis in May which is a big BBQ celebration they hold every year for the past 61 years. It takes place along the banks of the Mississippi and is a beautiful spot. The competitors compete in different catagories that only involve pork. They compete in whole hog, pulled pork, ribs, and brisket. There is big money to be won and lots of bragging rights. They have a sampling tent that people can go to and sample the food. That is what Mike did. Then they toured downtown the next day and ate at Rendevoux. No trip would be complete without going there and getting the ribs. It has been voted as the best BBQ in the nation by Gormet magazine for many years. They are known for thier dry rub, no wet ribs to be found. It is a hole in the wall and the enterence is off the steet in an alley. He had a great time.
We had a nice mother's day. The kids made me breakfast in bed and Mike got me a two hour hot stone message, it was heaven.
Joseph is starting up summer baseball and is in little leauge now. His team is named the Sandlot and he has the same coach that he did in the spring. Mike is the assistant coach and loving every moment of it.
I had a great trip down to Vegas. We ate at Cafe Rio and Archies. Mom and Dad got me a message and my nails done, it was so fun and relaxing. Mom and I did some shopping at the mall and had a great time there. I went to church with Mom and the baby screamed almost the whole time so I was in the hall a lot. I missed Mom's lesson. I am sure it was good. We all had a great time, thanks again Mom and Dad.



