Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tiffany and David Steele


Well Hello everyone!!! We are so excited to see everyone….its only 3 or so weeks away!!! Benjamin is so excited to see all of his cousins…..Benjamin is running and talking now…so he will try his hardest to keep up with the big kids. He stared talking big!!!! The words that he has started to say are “Turtle and Golf Ball.” He has also just figured out how to go down the stairs by himself!!! He never liked going down backwards on his tummy…(I tried teaching him!) So this week he sits on the stair and scoots down on his bum. He is very proud of himself. This week Benjamin and I went to the Zoo…..Dave had to work! We saw some cool animals!!! I think that I enjoyed the Zoo more than the kids did. There is also a splash park at the Zoo and Benjamin LOVES it. He runs around and climbs on all the animals. So crazy story for the month…..the other week there was a really bad thunder storm….I don’t like storms anyway….so Benjamin and I were just sitting and hanging out when the storm arrived. It was right over our head; the thunder was so loud it was shaking the apartment. Then the lighting came….It hit a tree 30 FEET from the apartment……I watching it happen!!! It was very scary…..and defiantly to close for comfort. Dave is working hard and doing great! Our lives aren’t that exciting…..Dave work from 10am to 9pm Monday – Friday and Saturday 9 am to 4pm…..then Saturdays we always go out for dinner and then a fun activity. Well talk to you all soon and see you all SOONER!!!!
Love the Florida Steele’s

No comments: