Monday, March 2, 2009
The Denver Nelson's
Joseph had a great time at his Valentine's Party at school. I made some cookies that he brought to school and I did not see any come home, so I assume that they were eaten and enjoyed by all. The girl's "party" was filling out Dora Valentine's and then delivering them to their friends with some home made cookies. They loved it and had a great time handing them out. Mike and I did a date night in. I treated him to a great dinner of take out at Outback they had a Valentine's deal we got two of everything for dinner it was prime rib and very good. We then relived our glory days in the 80's and watched Back to the Future on demand. It was a fun night.
Joseph completed the first round of his CSAPS this week, he said it went well and they had a pizza party as a celebration today. I think that they have a lot of parties more than I ever had. Oh well, he said it was fun and he said the Domino's man came straight to the classroom to deliver the pizza, so exciting!
I bought the new tap shoes for the girls and they are starting thier new class this Thrusday and they are so excited, they cannot wait. I have been listening to the clicking of tap shoes all day around the house. I told them they just cannot wear them outside. They did not seem to mind that rule. Tutus and tap shoes that is what they have been wearing all day.
Katherine is doing really well. I have switched her out of all the primie sizes into the 0-3 months sizes. They are still a bit big, but the other sizes are too small. We are planning to bless her on March 29th, if anyone wants to come. We will understand if you cannot, but we should sure love to have you all. You know you are all invitied.
We love you all!






