Monday, March 2, 2009

The Steele's from Florida

Benjamin turned 2 this last month!!! Its crazy to think that we have a 2 year old. We had fun with Dave's Parents....they came to stay with us for the weekend and spoiled Benjamin rotten....I guess that is the Benefit of the only Grandkid on the Steele side. Well besides Benjamin Birthday....here are some other things that have happened this month......I am no longer a blond....I got my hair colored to match my natural color....so now I have brown hair....and for those that are wondering Dave kept his hair color the same!!! So the next item of business is that we are welcoming the newest member to our family this afternoon......her name is Nikki.....she is a NIKON D60 CAMERA!!!! So in short I am going to become a photographer!!! Starting out as an amateur then slowly moving up the ranks to a semi-pro (part-time professional photographer) and then a Professional Photographer (full-time). I will be taking classes here and there until I can go back to school full time.....photography is something that I can start now with out any "OFFICIAL" schooling. An update with Law School....nothing really we are still waiting to hear back from 13 schools to be able to make our final decision...but as of right now we are leaning toward PENN STATE...unless a better offer comes along. But we will keep everyone posted. Hope you have a great month of March and remeber to wear green on St. Patricks Day!!! Love you all!!!