Thursday, September 3, 2009

David and Tiffany and Benjamin

Hello everyone,
So we are loving State College...and school is keeping Dave really really busy....and it has only been 2 weeks since school has started. We live in a very fun area. There are 7 or 8 member families living in our apartment complex. So its nice to have other people here that are students trying to live cheap just like is. So we have been busy trying to move in and getting things organized. I have been putting everything that I don't know where to put in the 3rd bedroom and now I'm afriad to go in there!!! It is a disaster zone!!.. But it will be clean by the time Mom and Dad come in October....which we are way excited for. So something nice that happened to me today was our nice neighboors brought us homemade asian food....(they are asian if you are wondering). So now I probably should make them something....but what is some ymmy and cool "AMERICAN"food to take to them? Any ideas please speak up...... So I don't have time to upload pictures for us....but you can look at our family blog......dtbsteele.blogspot.com....so hope you all have a great month and we will continue to do the newsletter every month. Love you all.