
Potty Training....taking his time to read on the Toilet
The Snowy PA


Hello everyone. So we had a great Christmas Holiday in LAS VEGAS!!! Thank you so much to G&G Romney for letting us come and stay with them. Benjamin loved playing with all their cool toys. He is still talking about the tramp and playing hockey and football in the back yard. Dave has had a few weeks off in between semester and it has been nice to just relax and not have to worry about school. I have something FUN to share......I am going to go back to school this Summer/Fall. UNLV has an entire degree online.....so all of my classes before are still good and will go towards my degree. So I am soooo excited to finally start the journey of finishing my degree. As some of you know we have started the lovely task of POTTY TRAINING! Benjamin is doing good but it will just take time. But we will keep you posted. Have a great month.



