Kissing Sophie
Steele Family Tradition to do a Root Beer tasting at Thanksgiving
I found 12 different Root Beers to test!!!
Hello everyone,
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. We had fun with Dave's parents. They came to spend the weekend with us. This year was my FIRST Thanksgiving as a host...and cook/chef of everything for the dinner! If I can say so myself it turned out beautiful....also thanks to mom for answering all of my Thanksgiving cooking questions. So nothing really new here in State College. Dave has finals coming up so he is really busy studying and Benjamin and I just get to hang out with each other ALL the time!!! So I have started a weekly playgroup with the gals in the ward. We all take turns hosting a week....so thats nice to have something to look forward to. I am thinking about taking a Beginners Photography class at Penn State in January....so we shall see and I will keep you posted. Well if you are wondering what kind of baby we are going to have....we go to the DOC this friday!!! I'm excited....we have a boy named picked but no girls names. So We are excited for Christmas to go to Vegas....it will be nice to be in a bigger city for a few days. Talk to you all later.
Tiffany, Dave, Benjamin, and baby #2



