Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Flordia Steele's


Well October is done and now it is November....and it offically FALL in Florida. We are wearing pants and shoes!!! I thought that I would never see the day that I would ever feel cold weather again. We go running in the mornings as a family and we bundle Benjamin up so he can stay nice and warm. It has been between te 30's and 40's when we go running. Well Halloween was a success. Benjamin was a cow with a cow bell around his neck. He liked running around with his cow bell.....it made A TON of noise. He thought he was pretty hot stuff in his costume. We went to our ward trunk or treat and got lots of candy. Dave and I raid Benjamin's Pumpkin for the good candy!!! We got invited over to a friends house for dinner and Trick or Treating on Halloween night. So we go over for dinner and one of their little boy starts throwing up.....with the stomach flu. So we didn't go Trick or Treating.....instead we left our friends house and went to McDonald for a Ice Cream Cone. Benjamin got his very own "CONE" and he was very excited. He said "CONE" for the rest of the night. But now two days later Benjamin is throwing up everywhere...so yes Lysol does not work germs still get passed. So as for Dave and I....Dave is still studying for the LSAT and loving every minute....NOT. I am taking care of a sick kid and when Benjamin gets better....I am suppose to host play group for the ward at my house this week. So other than the stomach flu we are doing great. We like Florida now that it is getting cooler. So just pray for us that Benjamin only has the 24 hour flu bug. Love you all. Love the Steele's