Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Paula and Mike Nelson



November went quick as do all the months of this year. It was fun and busy as usual. The girls are finishing up their ballet class in the next couple of weeks. Their teacher told me that they are ready for the higher class beginning in January. She teaches a combined tap and ballet class and she says they are ready to take it. To told her I will plan on it after the baby is born and she said she figured that I was due around the end of January. I will plan to sign them up for the March class and that is when they will start the new one. They are not sure about the tap shoes, but I am sure when they begin the class they will love them. Joseph is doing well in school and at piano lessons. He has his Christmas recital this Saturday. He will be playing Angels We Have Heard on HIgh. He is excited and I am sure he will do a great job . We are looking forward to the performance. I met with his teacher for the parent teacher conference. He is doing well at school. They are taking the CSAPS this year so they are adapting for Joseph to take it with his writing challenges. He will dictate what the person will type on the computer and then he will take what is written and then put the punctuation in. He already does this on a daily basis with his teacher so it should work out well. We had a great time with mom and dad for Thanksgiving this year. They came in on Wednesday morning. We then went to Southlands for shopping and dad and the kids went to On the Border for lunch. We then got some birthday balloons and streamers for the girls birthday party. Mom and I did some cooking that night (mom doing most of it). Joseph slept over that night and then the kids went swimming the next morning. We had a great meal that afternoon and the kids loved spending time with gramps and grandma. The next day was the birthday celebration. We picked up the cake and then went to Chuck E Cheese and opened presents and blew out birthday candles. After, we went to Red Robin and enjoyed a great meal. Then we went back to the hotel and played kid games until bedtime. The girls slept over that night. On Saturday we put up the tree and the rest of the decorations for Christmas. It was a great weekend, Thanks mom and dad for all the great help. We really appreciate it.