Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Reed and Summer Romney
We had a vegetarian Thanksgiving!!!! Not by choice. We bought our Turkey a week before Thanksgiving and put it in the freezer. Summer insisted that I take the Turkey out and let it thaw on Monday. I insisted that we did not need to. I won the battle of insists and left the turkey in the freezer till the night before. You guys can guess what probably happened! To make a long story short we let the turkey cook for about 10 hours, and by 11:30 at night it still wasn’t done, so the next day we de-boned it and boiled the meat for another 30 minutes! I think I learned my lesson. Other than that dinner was great…we had mom’s yummy homemade stuffing and Summer’s homemade cranberry sauce. And to top everything off Summer made an awesome apple pie. That was our Thanksgiving. We hope you all had fun and were safe. Enjoy the holidays!
P.S. Dallin’s new thing is that he likes to sleep under his bed for his naps. He thinks its his cave.






