What and exciting year 2008 has been for
our family.
- A Great Family Reunion in St. George
- The Birth of Grand Child #11 - Avery Jade
- The Start of Grand Child #12 - ???
- Baptism of Joseph and Anna
As we celabrate the Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ I suggest that we all focus on the Christ Like Attributes that are reviewed in Preach My Gospel on page 126. You should all have a copy but in case you don't - I will list here the attributes and one of the several scriptures that are suggested for review.
Faith - 2 Nephi 25:29
Hope - Moroni 7:41
Charity and Love - Moroni 7: 47-48
Virtue - Mosiah 5:2
Knowledge - 2 Nephi 4:15
Patience - 2 Nephi 10:17
Humility - Mosiah 24:15
Diligence - Alma 36: 24-25
Obedience - 3 Nephi 18:15
Please review these scriptures during your scripture study time this month with your children. It is important as our children grow older that we remind them of the spiritual aspects of Christmas. I know that our Savior suffered for our sins. I know that we will all be resurrected to
a glorious day if we remain faithful to the teachings of the church. I know that the Savior infinate atonement and the application of Mercy and His Grace will complete our perfection process. I know that He lives and loves us to the end. Merry Christmas
I love you all - Dad - Gramps



