Saturday, September 13, 2008
David and Tiffany
Well the big news for us is that we went on a cruise to the Bahamas and to Key West Florida. We had so much fun! I highly recommend CRUISING!!! Benjamin is talking up a storm now and trying to say everything that you say to him....it is quite funny. We had fun with mom and dad visiting! It was very hot and humid for them.....so all I told them was welcome to Florida!!! And anyone is welcome to come and visit at any time. So if you have been wondering about all the Hurricanes...we are surviving physically...but not so much mentally! Lets just say that I will not miss hurricane season! So Dave will work until the end of October and then study until December 6th for the LSAT.....So thats all for now! Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment