Saturday, September 13, 2008
Reed and Summer
I don’t really remember much of what happened in August. It seems like we were in August a whole year! School started for me on the 12th which made for a long month getting in the groove with everything, and it also was the 9th month of Summer’s pregnancy, and ladies you know how fun that is! We will be having the baby tomorrow for sure!!! We have a C-section scheduled on Saturday at 8 am. Summer is not progressing with labor, and they can’t induce her since she’s had C-section previously, they will just have a C-section. Mom and dad are coming up to be with Dallin which will be very helpful. I also started up college again which makes me pretty busy again, but the good news is that I am going to graduate next summer and be done with it! Sorry that there is nothing much more exciting that this going on with us! Have a great month! Wish us luck with Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment