WOW – Mom and I had a great time in Florida with Tiffany, Dave and Benjamin.
They have a very nice apartment that is bigger than our first house that we owned.
I enjoyed going to church with Dave and listening to his Gospel Doctrine lesson.
We had a great time feeding the Turtles that are in the pond in the apartment area.
Sorry to Dave that Washington lost of Utah. Although I am sure that Mike is happy
for the Utes! Dave what happened last week to the Huskies? Oh well, the important thing is that ASU is 2-0 soon to be 3-0. The Georgia game willbe great to watch.
Next week end – Mom and I will be in St. George to help with Dallin while Summer has
the baby. We will be staying at the Hampton in Friday and Saturday night on a sleep
over with Dally Boy. The hot weather is starting to turn to the cooler Fall temperatures – so life in Las Vegas is good.
We love each of you and are thankful for the efforts you make in keeping in touch
with the family, conducting family home evening, attending church, reading the scripture and all the other things the Church requires.
Let’s all pray for the Health of Summer and the baby. Also a successful pregnancy for Paula.
We love you All!
Dad - Gramps- Grams - Mom
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment