Saturday, January 31, 2009

David, Tiffany, and Benjamin

Benjamin rode a little train all by himself and he loved it!!!
Benjamin eating an Ice Cream cone

This Dragon is all made of Legos

Us at Downtown Disney
And he looked really cute in his seat in the train....
So Happy February....2 years anniversary for the newletter this month....Time flies!!! So DAD CAME TO FLORIDA!!! It was very fun to have him here with us in the SOUTHEAST!!! Benjamin was very excited to see him...he called him GRAMPS all weekend. Dave and I got to go to the Orlando Temple....and Gramps and Benjamin partied in the hotel. We went to Gatorland and it was awesome!!! Gators are sooooo cool....but a bit scary to think that they live in the wild all over florida. There are 3 million gators in florida!!!! We also went to DownTown Disney and walked around and had fun looking at all the fun Disney stuff.....Downtown Disney is the FREE Disney World.....We also ate at a Garidelli's Ice Cream shop...and it was soooo good. Dad and I shared an ice cream sundea and Benjamin and Dave got their own cones...I think that it was some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted.... Florida is florida nothing really had happened this month....besides DAD coming. So we will keep you posted on the law school info. Love you and talk to you all soon