Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spirital Thought

As we start 2009 I wanted to remind us all to be Cheerful
and look for the Good in all parts of our lives. I think being
Cheerful is part of having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Please reveiw this Scripture with your children.
D & C 123: 16 - 17 - "You know...that a very large ship
is benefited very much by a very small helm in the time
of a storm, by being kept workways with the wind, and
the waves. Therefore...let us cheerfully do all things
that lie in our power; and then may we stand still,
with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of
God..."
Other scriptures to review on Cheer:
Mosiah 24: 15
D & C 61: 36
D & C 78: 18
D & C 112: 4
"Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch
it from others". BE A CARRIER! Say to yourself -
"I AM CHEERFUL AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL PLACES.
PEOPLE LIKE TO BE AROUND ME BECAUSE I'M
CHEERFUL".
I love you all and am so thankful that all of you are
following the teaching of the Savior.
Dad - Grandpa - Granmps