Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Romney

Christmas in Boise, ID - By Dad - Gramps
I was not dreaming of a white christmas
but we got one. It snowed ever day that I
was in Boise. It was quite fun to see the
excitement of the children around the season.
It was amazing that Santa Clause typed a note
on Kenny's computer and left if for the kids
after he delivered all the stuff. That is especially
true because I was asleep in the computer
room and I did not hear or see him.
Thank you to all for the great gifts that you sent.
I am using them - the two family picture books,
the Boise State golf towel & survival kit, the movie
CD's, the Las Vegas Temple figurine, the Hot Chocolate
cup etc. And of course the Pop Corn Factory goodies
were the hit of the season. Jeni - cooked all the same
great food that Mom cooks - so I felt right at home.
I love you all - Dad - Gramps!

Movie trivia question:
What movie is this line from?
"It's a Beaver - he is not supposed
to be talking anyway?"
All Grand Children who call Gramps
with the answer will get a crisp new
$5.00 bill in the mail.