Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mike, Paula, Joseph, Rachel, Julianna, and Katherine










This month we welcomed the newest member of our family as you all know. Katherine Diane was born on January 16th. She is doing really well. She is so little but I feel that she is growing and is really heathly. What a great baby that is in our home now. As with formula fed babies she eats about every 3 hours and is seldom fussy except for 2:00 in the morning. But she is worth getting up for.

Joseph has started back to school this past week. He is doing really well there. They are preparing to take the CSAPS so he is taking a lot of practice tests. He is excited about the fact that his special this week is gym, his favorite. He loves it because they get to run around all the time. It seems to get a lot of energy out which is a good thing. Spring Baseball begins at the end of March and he is looking forward to that starting.

The girls are doing well. They love thier new Primary class and thier teachers. They seem to respond really well to them. All my kids love going to Primary I went back to church yesturday for the first time. Mike stayed with the baby and I did my calling in Primary again. It felt good to be back and I know it has been hard on the presidency since I have been gone. I fit right back in though and it felt as if I had never left.

Hope all is well with everyone! We love you and miss you lots!

Love

The Denver Nelson's