Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma Romney



January 2009 was a great start of the year for
Gramps. I had three business trips to Atlanta-
Orlando and Kansas City. Tiffany, Dave, and
Benjamin came to Orlando for the week end that
I was there. We had a great time at Gator Land
and Down Town Disney at Disney World in Orlando.
Benjamin and I had a great time 'Camping' at the
Orlando Hilton - Gramps Style. He kept falling
off the log into the Creek. ( round pillow that
Gramps was moving with his feet )
GrandMa and I had a late birthday party for Dallin
in St. George on 1-31-09. Dallin wore Gramps out
at the Jumping Jacks park. I attended a Missionary
Meeting 1-31-09 where Elder L. Tom Perry spoke
and gave us great instruction on doing missionary
work.

I don't know where the month of January has gone. Great things have happened to start the new year. Paula and Mike's lilttle baby Katherine was born and all went well with that. What a great blessing to see the many, many miracles our Heavenly Father blessed Paula and Katherine with. We thank Him everyday in our prayers for those blessings. We went up to Reed and Summer's house this last weekend and spent Saturday and celebrated Dallin's birthday. He wanted to go to jumpin jacks which is a place with all kinds of jumpy castles. He had a great time. Then Dallin wanted to go to lunch and get chicken fingers at Chilies. We then went back and opened presents and had cake and ice cream. It was a fun day. I went too fast. Little Avery is getting so big and she is so cute. We had fund with her while we were taking Dallin to his places. REed and Summer went to lunch and the temple. We met up with them for the cake and ice cream. We are so blessed to have all of you as part of our family. What a blessing the gospel is in our lives. The older I get the more I realize how imporatant family is. May the Lord continue to bless each of you as you strive to llive the commandments. Love mom, grandma